Founded in 1990, the FACES Mission is to champion the dignity, rights and privileges of all Filipino-Americans.
Why should you join?
- Be involved and make a difference,
- Be in the know,
- Access training, networks, scholarships, resources for leadership/professional development and career management,
- Gain management and employee support,
- Co-advocate for the resolution of race, social and justice issues,
- Lead with other civic organizations on issues of common interest,
- Promote and enjoy arts and culture,
- Participate and have fun with Filipino Americans and others.
- Be inspired by the highly regarded annual FACES Conference
How FACES involves its members in working Committees:
- Arts and Cultural Pride
Entertainment, dance lessons and performances.
- Annual Conference Planning
Organize annual conference to bring national and regional speakers, interactive workshops to inspire and affirm participants.
- Education and Scholarship
Promote education and City job opportunities with youth. Provide College tuition, member leadership/career development tuition, & community/employee FACES conference scholarships support.
Support and guidance for career development, personal enhancement and upward mobility.
Grants made to PISTA, PAGDIRIWANG and other community requests.
- Race, Social & Justice (RSJ)
Employment advocacy, guidance, support and training to meet RSJ goals
- Social and Recreation
Opportunities for socializing and fun.
Membership only costs $3 per pay period or $78 per year. Fill out the form below to apply for membership.